Engine code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine code

Anybody know this code fired it up with the fake a lake ran for almost 10 minutes then threw this code.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

02 sensor most likely. Open/lazy is referring to the heater that is in 02 sensor.

Comment

Haha we had the same thing last weekend. That and open heater ground something. Replaced the air/fuel sensor and we’re rolling.
      E93394F2-0F35-4E06-B69F-7563AEF7205D.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
        Haha we had the same thing last weekend. That and open heater ground something. Replaced the air/fuel sensor and we’re rolling.
        [ATTACH]48095[/ATTACH]
        Is this a warranty or is it a wear and tear

Comment

It came up for me the first time I started the boat so no questions asked dealer sent out new ones. But I would assume it’s warranty

Comment

It came up for me the first time I started the boat so no questions asked dealer sent out new ones. But I would assume it’s warranty
            Copy I am at 91 hours. Glad I fired it up today trying to see if I can run down today and grab a sensor from them son can go out tomorrow

Comment

I was told it is fine to run with it showing the code. But I’d double check. On the fake a lake were your engine temps high? That happened to us.

Comment

I was told it is fine to run with it showing the code. But I’d double check. On the fake a lake were your engine temps high? That happened to us.
                No the temps weren't high. The dealership said it's ok to run they are all over in the tri cities right now but have been responding to texts.

Comment

I would be questioning if impeller took a set since boat sat for so long. Cheap insurance. If you had diacom you could verify as the 16 Raptors used a paddle wheel to sense water flow and you can see GPM going low. !7 and up use exhaust temp sensors in lieu of the paddlewheel. Idea being exhaust gets hot when theres no flow from impeller.

Comment

The engine temps are completely normal as of right now in the water so should be fine. But I’ll have them check it at 25 hr service.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                      I would be questioning if impeller took a set since boat sat for so long. Cheap insurance. If you had diacom you could verify as the 16 Raptors used a paddle wheel to sense water flow and you can see GPM going low. !7 and up use exhaust temp sensors in lieu of the paddlewheel. Idea being exhaust gets hot when theres no flow from impeller.
                      Engine temp was at 100 and water started pumping out of the exhaust like normal but it has sat since September I think I will get the impeller and the sensor at the same time.

Comment

Engine code

Originally posted by outkastmunkey View Post
                        Engine temp was at 100 and water started pumping out of the exhaust like normal but it has sat since September I think I will get the impeller and the sensor at the same time.

I see that was for bsreid

Comment

If you are taking to dealer for 25 hour srvc I would ask them to put a new one in for free. Indmar recommends replacement at 300 hours OR annually. Seeing as the boat sat for 2 years that impeller is outside of it recommended service interval. Just a thought....

Comment

No dealer service for me. Just a local reliable mechanic that used to be a bu dealer and now owns his own shop. That reminds me I forgot to order my yearly impeller from wakemakers.

Comment

Cheap insurance, I remove mine during winterization and reinstall a new impeller in the spring. I keep the old one in the boat as a back up.

Comment

Working...
                              X