Help me pick new graphics for my 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me pick new graphics for my 22ve

Hi Guys, I think its time for the old tribal decals to come off the 22ve and i'm trying to decide on what to put in its place. I tend to like the newer style graphics like what is on the Z1, Z3, RZ2, etc.

I was also going to put the cromax logo's on the back corners.

Here is a pic of what I have now:
    P1010765.jpg

This is kind of what I was thinking:
    s-l1600 (1).jpg

Does anybody have any pics of their 22ve or 24ve that they have removed and updated?

I have a set of graphics for my Z3. PM me if you think you might go that direction.

Comment

I'm personally a fan of no decals. It also didn't help I found the original decal for my era to be ugly as sin so it was the first thing I removed when I brought the boat home. Nothing at all with the Chromax at the back like mine would look good. The 2010 and later era ve graphic wasn't bad.
      Attached Files

Comment

Once you've decided on a couple options post up a better pic of your boat and the graphics and I can photoshop them on for you.

Comment

Thanks, i'm not too bad with photoshop myself, but don't really know what I want at this point. I agree that having no decals looks pretty good. It definitely looks better than the decal I have on there now, but in my opinion the no decal look is just missing something. I was just wondering what everyone is doing after they remove the old decal.

Comment

Maybe I should start with taking the old ones off then go from there.

Comment

Here's you blank canvas.lol.
              Attached Files

Comment

Okay, here is my boat:
                tige 22ve.jpg

Here is the blank canvas:
                new decal blank.jpg

And here is what I was thinking, let me know what you guys think, does this look weird??
                new decal port.jpg
                New decal starboard.jpg

Comment

And does anybody have any idea on where to get the Tige Chromax decals? is the dealer the only place to get them?

Comment

Originally posted by killerbren View Post
                    And does anybody have any idea on where to get the Tige Chromax decals? is the dealer the only place to get them?
                    Hey Killer - only place that I could find the chromax logos was from the dealership. SECA brought them in and shipped them down to me pretty quickly. Super happy with how mine turned out last season.

Comment

I like it with the free ride Vé graphic.

I also have always loved the Chromemax decals for the back.

Comment

Originally posted by macteacher2 View Post
                        Hey Killer - only place that I could find the chromax logos was from the dealership. SECA brought them in and shipped them down to me pretty quickly. Super happy with how mine turned out last season.
                        I bought mine from the Tige website direct.....did they stop doing that?

Comment

Here's mine!
                          http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/atta...6&d=1424013903

Comment

The Ve graphics do look good. I'd be curious to see what a guy could do with the Tige wave from back in the day. Especially if you did newer Chromax's at the rear corners. Take the old logo and two tone it with a faux chrome outline and Matte tone for the bulk of the letters and do the whole thing in vinyl, just BIG. I'm no Photoshop guy tho. Seems like it looks good in my head but is probably horrendous on the side of a boat, and I've been sailing with my friend Jerry.
                            Tried to link a Google image to no avail, but I'm talking about the 06ish Tige logo with the wave coming off the the é
                            Last edited by freeheel4life; 03-17-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Jeff, sent an email off to SECA to see if they can bring them in for me, do you remember how much they charged you by chance?

Burnmac42, they don't sell the Chromax decals on the website anymore, just the tiny ones.

Dukes, I actually like yours better, so I changed mine a bit, I think I like it better.
                              new decal port.jpg
                              New decal starboard.jpg

The reason I am doing this is because I have to do a whole gelcoat polish and wax, so I wanted to deal with the ghosting while I was doing the big polish anyways. Will these decals stick onto a boat that has been freshly waxed? or should I put them on after I use the rubbing compound and before the wax? Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X