Tige Touch won't operate Stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Touch won't operate Stereo

Sold my boat recently and as I was going over all the screens on the Tigé Touch I noticed the stereo screen didn't display the radio station or input. You could try raising or lowering the volume and it wouldn't work from Tige Touch or the stereo remote with the mute button next to it. So I emailed Harvey at Tige and he said check the connections coming from the radio and going to the Tigé touch. I checked all them and they were okay. So I emailed Harvey back and he suggested calling Justin at Tige. Justin told me to check the connections at the stereo controller. I did and they were okay. I called Justin back and he said it's a 90% chance the stereo controller was bad. Tige part number for my 2011 Tige RZ2 was C2008. I called the closest Tige dealer and was lucky they had one in stock. I installed it and it fixed the problem right away. I just wanted to post this because it may help someone in the future . I also wanted to compliment Harvey and Justin on their prompt and courteous service. Also a shout out to Anthony at the Local Tige dealer for his help . Tige really does have lots of great employees that are eager to help you when you're in a pinch. I just wanted a positive experience to be on here so Tige customers would know Tige is there to help you.
    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

I have worked with Justin on my 2017 RZ2. He is great!! Always very responsive, easy to get in touch with and always has an answer! Tige is very dedicated to us, the customer.

Comment

I have a question for you for my 2014. When my phone is connected to the stereo via Bluetooth through aux 1, can you replay or skip songs through the Tige touch? I cannot and it seems like I should. I’ve always been concerned I have a problem.

Comment

via Bluetooth through aux 1
        If the blue tooth universal and is streaming through a head unit AUX audio input then there is no bi-directional data communication, just one way audio. BT needs to be integrated or proprietary.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Check the S-Video cable on the control box and on the touchscreen.

Comment

Thanks for posting this! Same is happening to my stereo right now. Can you tell me where the stereo controller is? How easy was the install? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Is this the stereo controller?
              IMG_20190728_153549.jpg

Comment

This pic is from my stereo to TT.

Comment

Working...
                X