Boat vibrates and won't turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat vibrates and won't turn

This showed up at the shop today. Lining up those big winter projects.

Bonus points to who names boat brand. Dual rudder is a bit of a giveaway.

Normally feel bad when a summer gets ended on this note, but this boat/owner has been a bit of a thorn in the past.
    Attached Files

Epic??
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Ding ding ding. Mike gets the points. Can't wait to start disassembly. It's got the stupid 8.1L merc horizon in it too. Have only done indmar 8.1 swaps so it's something new. Which is always fun.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
        This showed up at the shop today. Lining up those big winter projects.

Bonus points to who names boat brand. Dual rudder is a bit of a giveaway.

Normally feel bad when a summer gets ended on this note, but this boat/owner has been a bit of a thorn in the past.
        WOW! What's the story behind it?

Comment

Not 100% sure Mike. Just know the were on the snake river here in Idaho. Believe it probably happend surfing the starboard side as there is no damage to hull or tracking fins forward of all the carnage.

Comment

thats some "epic" damage for sure!
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Epics are none for pitching their rudders out of the back for some reason, there are a LOT of reported cases of it.

Comment

Excuse me, I'm not complaining but I think you guys may have missed something on my last service...

Comment

Working...
                X