Factory trip tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory trip tomorrow

Anyone have a boat going down the line at the factory? I will be there tomorrow for most of the day if anyone needs pics or if there are any other requests.

Have a safe trip. Hope to see a pic or two posted. What are you going for?
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
      Have a safe trip. Hope to see a pic or two posted. What are you going for?
      I have been in Dallas for work so taking a drive tomorrow before I go home on Thursday. I do have an agenda but more on that later

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
        Anyone have a boat going down the line at the factory? I will be there tomorrow for most of the day if anyone needs pics or if there are any other requests.
        Martinez, if you get bored swing down to Nasworthy and I'll give you a pull...

Comment

Originally posted by jslayde1 View Post
          Martinez, if you get bored swing down to Nasworthy and I'll give you a pull...
          That's a haul, I would love you see you and your family though.

Comment

How was the tour?

-TF

Comment

Still here.

Comment

Can you please tell Jean Wagner (if you see her) the Powells received the packages and say THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                  Can you please tell Jean Wagner (if you see her) the Powells received the packages and say THANK YOU!
                  I saw Jean earlier in the day, but spent most of my day on the production line. By the time I saw your message we were leaving for the lake and I didn't catch up with Jean, my appologies. I am sure she would love to hear form you it seems the factory only hears from the complainers.

Comment

you didn't happen to see a new model moving down the line did you?
                    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                      I was there about a month ago and saw they were working on something not on the line but separate and hidden away. Not sure what it's gonna be though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting....Was it out of the mold?
                        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Interesting....Was it out of the mold?
                          I honestly could not tell as it was in another building and I saw it through a small window and couldn't see much. I wanna saw it was though

Comment

I could be totally wrong but to me it looked like a bigger boat

Comment

Nope, they are not quite there yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X