Lake lanier ga meet up tommorow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake lanier ga meet up tommorow

We are on lake allatoona but have done some surg nights on lanier. We are headed out there tommorow sun 8 / 27. I am not super familiar with the lake but would love to link up with some tige owners if possible. Send me a message if your up for it. Will be out around 10 till 4, hope to hear from some of you.
    If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

You're a day too late

Just saw your post. Where'd you go on the lake? I was on Lanier yesterday slaloming and wake boarding at 6 Mile Creek and 4 Mile Creek from about 9 until 1. I may go up next Sunday morning, particularly if my new wake surfboard arrives. However, not sure I've got a big enough wake to surf on with my 2002FSLM, which is really a slalom and barefoot boat.

However, the road construction on 400 may make me choose Carter's Lake instead. There's a great ski cove there if you know where to look and can get past the hillbillys at the ramps.

Comment

Lol , What part of Atlanta are you in? There are quite a few tiges on lanier. We are on Allatoona but will be going back to lanier. Where did you get your board?

Comment

We were at Charleston park

Comment

Working...
        X