RZX2 surf wave photos???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZX2 surf wave photos???

So id like to see some video or pictures of people's rzx2 waves. There really is nothing out there displayin. The wake at all. I'm shocked since tige is pushing his boat so hard why they have no video of the surf wave and the boat switching sides.

I can get you some as soon as I get back out on the water.
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Thank you. Can't seem to get a clear picture at all of length and lip
      Last edited by CarFanatic; 08-08-2017, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CarFanatic View Post
        So id like to see some video or pictures of people's rzx2 waves. There really is nothing out there displayin. The wake at all. I'm shocked since tige is pushing his boat so hard why they have no video of the surf wave and the boat switching sides.
        You might want to be clear on what types of set ups you want to see. There is a pretty big difference between stock Vs overflow bags and 700lbs of lead. You are going to get the guy that just wants to show you the best wave he has made with tons of weight which may not be your everyday set up.

Comment

I want to see it all. And what the set up is. Stock. Stock with p&p. Etc

Comment

I dont have pics, but will tell you my 1st hand experience. I surfed on a 2017 RZX2 a few weeks ago for about 2hrs. The RZX2 was totally stock, without any rear PnP bags at all. It was a nice surfable wave with good push, many people would not want/need anymore and I was fairly impressed for straight up stock from factory....However, I could see it being really good if the PnP was added, if I bought one I would add PnP for sure, but I am spoiled and used to a huge wave. With the PnP, I cannot imagine that boat would not impress....

Comment

How was the face and transition ? Was it a firm wave with good crisp lip?

Comment

The hull design is so good that the boat would build a nice wave even with the surf side (Should be stowed) plate dragging in the water. Don't ask me how I know.
                Germaine Marine
                "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Here is a transfer with stock ballast - https://www.instagram.com/p/BWNvFpwg...wake.life.utah

I think we had about 200-250 pounds of lead per side in the back. https://www.instagram.com/p/BU-I_Byg...wake.life.utah

Comment

Second pic looks good. How is the length??

Comment

anyone else got some pics?

Comment

Not super helpful as it's rzx3 wave, but impressive nonetheless.
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/BVoIJQTAa74/

Comment

Yea the 3 looks good. Looking for 2 pics. As I'd have to get a new boat lift if I got a 3

Comment

Elevated did you get any pics?

Comment

Working...
                              X