X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem With 2016 Tige Boat RZR

I bought a brand new Tige Boat 2016 RZR
    Now I have the following issues:
    - Board Computer (Touch Screen) freezes and does not work once in a while and I have to reset in some cases I have to turn off the main electric switch to make it work again
    - Both taps in the back came off all of sudden. So no waves could be generated. The welding was done poorly so the blade broke.
    - This was fixed and now we have an issue with water leaking into the boat

It is summer and we have the boat in and out of the shop.
    Anybody has had similar issues? The boat has been now in the water first time this summer and we have had a lot off issues.
    Last edited by MaxKunz; 08-05-2017, 04:11 PM.

We will probably need more information from you before we can help. First things first... where are you located and have you reached out to your dealer for assistance? If it's new, all of your issues listed should be under warranty.

Comment

Ok this is great news!
      I am located in Skaneateles NY 13152 and the boat is at the dealers shop he tries to get it fixed.
      I was sold on Tige to be one of the best boats in the US with high quality.
      All those issue are not minor. I was glad the tabs did not broke off completely and someone would have been hit with it
      We have had company over and visitors from out of the country and we can not use the boat now because it is in the shop

Comment

Have you asked your dealer for a loaner boat while yours is in getting fixed? Dealers should have demo's/slightly used boats for you to use to keep you happy.

Comment

Tige are known to not pass loaners.. sadly.
          I feel your pain man! Exactly in the same situation. Unless the RZR begin his 6th week at the dealership.
          Passed our whole 2weeks vacation without the boat, no loaners nothing. Just a "we do our best" yeah right it's been almost 2months now without my first summer brand new boat.
          I was told by the seller exactly the same thing, best best brand, best services. Blabla, now I see they are all the same open mouth.
          Sorry for you.

Comment

This week I'm started some kind of procedure to be compensate for being without my boat 2months with any kind of solution proposed by the dealer owner.. that situstion really sucked.. thinking switching for a nautique 210 2018. Not because of the brand but just because the nautique dealer here have a really good reputation in services AND they always pass loaners.. thing that the only tige dealer here definitely don't have exactly like customer care. Really sad for the brand because tige is not that bad, all brand had issues somewhere

Comment

Working...
            X