Lake Norris Surf fest 2017...Aug 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Norris Surf fest 2017...Aug 12th

So I am not spearheading this (Nathan Gort and Thomas Cotterman are), and I am along for the ride. So for anyone that is interested. Some guys are putting together a day of surfing on Norris Lake in TN on Aug 12th. They put together a facebook page named "Lake Norris surf fest 2017"

I just booked a room at Hickory Star Marina. They have an Inn at marina with doubles for $95 night...or cabins for $115 night. I literally just booked....sounds like they have some openings left if anyone is interested. Below is the link:
    http://www.hickorystar.com/vacation-lodging/#inn

Nice thing is that for $10 night extra...I got a boat slip too so I don't have to trailer boat. I took off work on Friday, Aug 11th and plan to get there about 3pm to check-in and ride some...all day surfing on Saturday...Sunday riding till people leave.
    All brands welcome, it does not seem like the SouthEast gets a lot of action on stuff like this, so I am excited about it. My motivation is simply to get a bunch of surfing in and meeting new people.

Hope no one is offended by me posting this...I saw the other thread about a SouthEast hookup and thought I would share for anyone in the area that is interested. Bout a 4hr drive for me from NC...but for a fun filled weekend of surfing and meeting new people, sounds pretty good.

sounds cool. I will be down there that weekend, but my boat is all the way on the other side of the lake.

Comment

Working...
    X