FAE and VX on 14' RZ2 w/dual exhaust question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAE and VX on 14' RZ2 w/dual exhaust question

Looking for advice on how the FAE is attached with a dual exhaust and VX on my 14' RZ2? I now take my VX and swim platform off every fall to fit in my garage and was curious does the FAE attach to the VX or platform in any way or does it just bolt onto the exhaust only, and is it a pain on uninstalling the FAE and then re-installing it every fall/spring?
    It'll end up costing me $1,000 once I convert the $'s and ship it to Canada and the last thing I want to be doing is making my life harder every spring/fall.

I had the same boat and what we did is went through the vx with the all thread and that was it it worked awesome with no issues if you were needing to remove it quickly you could use either the same setup I had or even quick snap over rings as wellIMG_2533.jpg
    surf till u die.

Comment

If you want the max surf wake out of an RZ2 I would strongly recommended changing your vx angle and getting a custom taps plate from me either way I can help you out with all the measurements and fine tuning but it's definitely worth it when your done and it's fairly straight forward to do.
      surf till u die.

Comment

I helped do one on 14 Z1 w/VX. The support brackets are mounted to your TAPS 2 plate bracket. In theory you could remove and re-install every spring but ill be honest it wouldn't be a real fun job. My concern would be the constant drilling into your exhaust each year.
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Working...
        X