Looking for Boat Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Boat Trailer

Anyone know where to find a trailer for a 21v? I can find new trailers, but just assume shop for something used... Any ideas?

Where are you located? You may call around boat repair shops. They sometimes have used trailers. Look through Craigslist.
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

I have a 2002 20v Prestige trailer with surge brakes I am looking to sell in order to purchase a aluminum, or galvanized trailer. Do you know if this model will fit?

- Chris

Comment

Call the Tige dealers in your region. They sometimes have used trailers available for your boat model. I went through the same process for my 22v. Didn't have any luck unfortunately and ended up buying new. I'll never see that $6k again. But I'm not bitter or anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Chris I have and 21v with a prestige like yours that I need to replace, not sure if it will work or not being a 21 vs a 20...Where are you located?
          Last edited by Cubby_Z; 07-14-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

I searched high and low for one for my 21v and ended up biting the bullet and getting one made through Boatmate for $5k. Worth every dollar in my opinion as my 21v is in great shape with a lot of life left. Plus I was spending nearly $1.7k each season for a company to pick up the boat at my dock, transport, winterize, store, and deliver in the spring. I've nearly recouped the investment of the trailer by eliminating that huge yearly expense. The quality of the Boatmate is phenomenal as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubby_Z View Post
              Chris I have and 21v with a prestige like yours that I need to replace, not sure if it will work or not being a 21 vs a 20...Where are you located?
              I am located in Bridge City, about a hour East of Houston. You?

Comment

Working...
              X