New models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New models

Anyone know much on the new models coming out? I heard a few things about the Z3, it might not be called that and if it is, just a bigger and better version more designed for taps 3.

Any new models or new features?? Lets see!

There is a new model coming out for 18. But the reveal has not happened yet and Tige is keeping it under wraps. I can say it is a new design.
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Do they have a reveal timeframe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

IMG_6507.jpg

Here's something from instagram a month or so ago. I'm guessing RZ4.

I'd love to see the Z3 with less deadrise to make less weight sensitive and better slow speed wakes.

Comment

Rz4 has been out.. although not listed, dealers can still push to get them built.

As for a new z3. Not a new hull design, a rework of the interior and some components and thats about it.

As for a brand new boat introduced to the line? Yall gonna have to wait and see, I cant spill the beans on that one unfortunately
          Germaine Marine
          "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

For a new boat? Was supposed to be done a while ago, they are fine tuning stuff. Im thinking Oct is realistic from what I have seen regarding how far they are in the process.
            Germaine Marine

Comment

Yeah.. I heard from the dealer that maybe one more year of Z3 and they're working on knew things pretty quick

Comment

Z3 aint going anywhere, its too great of a boat- plus they just redesigned the interior for 18.
                Germaine Marine

Comment

Like elevated said. Can't spill the beans but it is a new design that they have spent some time perfecting the design and as he said it may be late fall before release. I would say they want to hold out till they get it right and not have to have a redesign after some are sold. It's totally new with a new look. That's all that can be said at this point.
                  Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

If I had to guess, I would say a BIGGER RZX.... maybe a 5 to stay in line with Nautique??

Comment

Originally posted by Jwolfe View Post
                      If I had to guess, I would say a BIGGER RZX.... maybe a 5 to stay in line with Nautique??
                      I wouldn't mind an "R" version of the RZX's.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                        I wouldn't mind an "R" version of the RZX's.
                        X2 that would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jwolfe View Post
                          The Rzx line is staying as is.......
                          Germaine Marine

Comment

My guess is a revamp of the RZ series. They are ten years old now.

Comment

Well...I don't think Tige needs an RZX5. Already got the high freeboard 5500 lbs+ wave barges covered.

I'm guessing more of a crossover model like the GS22. I really don't know who the RZ2/4 are marketed to. Want surf? Go RZX 2/3. Want traditional bow? Go Z1/3. I'm not sure the market for the RZ series anymore. Crossover?? I guess but it seems like most are getting Zs or RZXs.

If I was Tige, I'd move on from the RZ line and go with something along the lines of the GS22 but about $25k cheaper.

Also, with Malibu starting to make their own engines starting in 2019, Tige is going to need something to set itself apart. Two speed gearbox anyone? I get the 2:1 trannys make the surf props better, but if Tige is going to be the most "versatile" boat out there it really needs a 2 speed, sub 4000 lb boat with great low speed wakes and minimal weight sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X