MPH gauge keeps beeping every 30 seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MPH gauge keeps beeping every 30 seconds

I have a 2003 riders edition 22' and two nights ago I went to turn on my dash lights. On my two large gauges, you have to push both the up and down arrow at the same time. After doing this, the MPH (left) gauge now beeps every 30 seconds. I can get it to stop by pushing the center M button, but then after 30 seconds, the display start blinking and then the gauge start beeping again. I have tried every combination with the 3 buttons.

I am going crazy with this thing. I do not have my manual and I am at the river for another 3 days. I am not sure if I am in a program mode or if the gauge is broken. I even completely shut the power off thinking that would get it out of program mode, but no luck.

I would appreciate any suggestions.
    RVD

Maybe try disconnecting the battery and reconnect.
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

I disconnected all my batteries, that did not work. I also went under the dash and unbolted the gauge. I was able to remove the connectors off the gauge. After completely removing the connectors and putting them back, the beeping continued.

I was then able to leave one of the connectors off to stop the beeping. This will have to work until I can get home. May be time for a new gauge.
      RVD

Comment

Working...
      X