Acme 2773 for 17 Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acme 2773 for 17 Z3

Pulling the trigger on a prop today , ik alot use 2419 , acme recomends 2773 or 2775 , anybody run these ? If so quick thoughts
    If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

The 2419 with its 12" pitch, will be the most aggressive out of the 3, but not by much. Only a 1" difference in pitch to the 2773 @ 13" and the 2775 falls right in the middle with 12.5". If you are boating at a significant elevation, then the 2419 would be the better choice out of those.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Only at 850ft , so good on 2773 , gonna run 250 per side additional lead in the rear . Im good?

Comment

Gear ratio is 1.5 to 1 ? Left rotation ?

Comment

Isnt Tige using a 1.75:1 or something like now on the larger boats? left hand for sure and 1.125" bore.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I have a Tige 2016 r22 it came with: Raptor 360, ZF 41 IV EL drive with a 1.46 ratio, 537 prop
            Last edited by Sevans16; 07-05-2017, 05:12 AM.

Comment

I ran the 2773 on my z and sent it back. If wasn't enough... just FYI.
              Germaine Marine
              "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Elevated did you have any prop burn with the 2419 also what was the top speed I have about a 25-minute drive by water to get to where we ride

Comment

None
                  Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    Isnt Tige using a 1.75:1 or something like now on the larger boats? left hand for sure and 1.125" bore.
                    1.5 with 1-1/8 on everything but the Rzx line. The Rzx line is now 2-1 with 1-1/4.
                    Germaine Marine

Comment

I run 2419 in Colorado with 4k ballast. It's a tractor.

Comment

Working...
                      X