Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice for repairing or replacing a ballast bag on a Tigé RZ2 (2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice for repairing or replacing a ballast bag on a Tigé RZ2 (2013)

My front passenger side ballast is leaking around the drain hose connector (in the seam of the bag itself, not the hose or connector).

It is currently repaired temporarily with caulking, but the repair won't last long.

Does anyone have suggestion for a different way/product/glue to repair the bag?
    or
    Does anyone know where I can get the right bag to replace?

Thanks in advance!

Seams and fitting welds are nearly impossible to repair. Large raft patch and rubber cement.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by TheMirror View Post
      My front passenger side ballast is leaking around the drain hose connector (in the seam of the bag itself, not the hose or connector).

It is currently repaired temporarily with caulking, but the repair won't last long.

Does anyone have suggestion for a different way/product/glue to repair the bag?
      or
      Does anyone know where I can get the right bag to replace?

Thanks in advance!
      There is this wild etching vinly repair product that I learned of off a rafting site.. its insane. Had a big hole in a bag and used it and its still rolling strong without so much as a drip. Let me dig it up.
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Ive also used it on ports and its worked great.
        Germaine Marine
        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Interesting - do you have any fragment of recollection of what it could be called? I'd order a tube for sure!

Comment

Working...
          X