Ford Pro Trailer Backup Assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Pro Trailer Backup Assist

This looked pretty interesting and wondered if anyone has used it?

Last edited by TeamAllen; 06-25-2017, 04:29 PM.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

I think it is pretty cool. We will all admit we don't need it of course.

I think it is ideal for getting your wife or buddy to go fetch the truck for loading.

Comment

Chevy owners just learn to tow and back a trailer

Seriously though, it would be cool to test drive one. However, cruise control is my limit on cars driving themselves When computers drive cars, gov-co controls the computers.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

^ 100%
        Germaine Marine
        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Have it, use it, love it. Yes I can back without it. It keeps the trailer dead straight. So when my wife backs into the launch we can have a pleasant day on the water. You can go backwards down the block if you want. Other nice thing is they now come with blind spot monitoring that will go the whole length of your trailer.

Comment

Very interesting concept. I don't need it. Neither does my girlfriend. But I would really like to try it out to see how it really does.
            Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

ford I test drove had it. pretty cool feature. it was def. points over the chevy/dodge.
              I'm with chp tho. I bought the chevy as it had a better daily driver ride quality than the ford and I already know how to back a trailer
              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Working...
              X