Upgrade To Alpha Z Tower Handle Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade To Alpha Z Tower Handle Kit

i have a 2009 Tige RZ2 with the z tower i have been told that i can upgrade to a new handle kit. Does anyone know what this consist of and will it replace my oem knob handle and the rear bolt. thanks

My local dealer where the boat was originally purchased from (not by me) did the tower handle upgrade for free as it was a known issue. I assume it's part of the internals on the tower to hold the new handle that gets threaded in opposed to the turn and lock style pin that currently exists.

Comment

If any of you still have your boats with the upgrade kit can you take pictures of what the dealer did to install the kit and post it here? Maybe a couple pictures of the new threaded points of the tower while it’s in the folded down (stowed away) position. I would appreciate it. I just received the upgrade kit from Tigé but my dealer is super backed up and can’t get to it for 6-8 weeks at a minimum. They told me that it’s not hard to do but wouldn't elaborate on how it should look in the end.

Comment

Working...
      X