Underwater LED fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underwater LED fuse

Anyone know of a secondary fuse for the underwater led's? 10amp fuse in the Viper is good. Everything was working fine yesterday but no power today. Found the wires half way back in the starboard locker with no voltage there. Can't find another fuse anywhere.

2011 RZR

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Voltage at the fuse in the viper box but no voltage at the back? Did you use the same ground reference for both voltage tests?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Voltage at the fuse & checked the output spade on the viper good there also. Did not use the same ground. Just tested the B+ and Negative wires i found in the starboard locker. I found another thread saying there is a 3Amp inline fuse somewhere. just cant seem to find it. Anything else I should check? Thanks Mike!
      Last edited by MNRZR; 06-20-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

i would go back and check B+ voltage again and use a known good ground. Then put the meter's positive lead on a known B+ and then check the ground.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

No inline fuse on the harness. Just the fuse at the power module. I'm with Mike, makes me think its a bad ground. Check power at the light and ground from the battery or ground bus bar. See if you have voltage. If so, the ground is bad somewhere along the path. Could be at the ground bus bar because the UW light doesn't share a ground with anything else, until it hits the ground bus bar.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Finally found the culprit. Couldn't of been any more buried in the rats nest of wires. Thanks Mike!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X