2016 R20 Depth Finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 R20 Depth Finder

I have a 2016 R20. I can't seem to get a reading from my depth finder. Does it even come with one or is it an accessory? My dealer doesn't seem to be much help.

My 2016 R20 has a depth finder it may be just turned off on the display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was on option for that model and year.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

On that note would it be possible to easily add water temp to a 2016 R20 myself?

Comment

It should be listed on your build sheet if you got that option or not

Comment

Originally posted by outkastmunkey View Post
            On that note would it be possible to easily add water temp to a 2016 R20 myself?
            Parts needed: depth biducer, hole saw and silicone.
            Gotta drill a hole in the bottom of the boat. You may be able to get the biducer from your dealer.
            Oh Yeah!

Comment

I'd go straight to airmar for it. Someone on a recent thread was quoted like $800 from the dealer for the transducer. But that was for the paddlewheel type. Not sure if the new boats are still paddlewheel backup to the GPS.

Comment

Originally posted by boardman74 View Post
                I'd go straight to airmar for it. Someone on a recent thread was quoted like $800 from the dealer for the transducer. But that was for the paddlewheel type. Not sure if the new boats are still paddlewheel backup to the GPS.
                Does anyone know the make and model of the depth transducer that works with the Tige active touch?

Comment

Working...
                X