Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 rz2 xtreme tower bimini

2016-2017 nathans phone 936.jpg

Need some help in locating a dealer or manufacture of a bimini top for my tower. Its the large XTP and from my seraches I dont see many of the these towers. If there are any of you out there with this tower and have a bimini i would love to see some pics or maybe where you got it. thanks so much.

That actually appears to be a Z series tower. I will post up what I have on my phone that may help and try to remember to take some more next weekend at the lake

Comment

IMG_3774.jpg

Comment

IMG_1891.jpg
        Attached Files

Comment

I had mine made by a local upholstery shop. He made it a little larger the the stock one and a little lower = more shade. It was about $1500.00 Canadian, which is about $1100.00 US.

Comment

I have the same one, just got the boat but I can take some pic. I think who made it for Tige was senbrella or the material anyway.
            I can see if can get some close up pics this weekend, if no one else post some up.
            Sam
            15 Escalade ESV-Black
            08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

The original Z series tower built in house at Tige. I still like that tower to this day. Way over built. I believe great lakes boat tops made the bimini. You will need to have one custom made.
              Oh Yeah!

Comment

I just got to the lake and will take some pictures for reference tomorrow. I will have to wait until Sunday evening to post them up because I am roaming and uploading pictures sucks.

Comment

Working...
                X