2014 Z1 Acme 1617 Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 Z1 Acme 1617 Prop

So I found a used 1617 for $350 in good shape (no dents/dings). I'm pretty sure I'm going to pull the trigger on it but wanted to check here first. Would I be happier with the 1433? Boat is used 50/50 for surfing and wakeboarding.

I have the 1617 on my RZ2 and have been extremely happy with it, I know it's a different boat but it's been a great prop for me.

Comment

Call Nettleprops in TX. They can tell you what props will work well for your boat. 512-837-7707.
      I use the 1433 and love it, but again its a different boat

Comment

The 1433 is a good upgrade to the standard 537. The 1617 has even less pitch, so its a little more aggressive then the 1433. Normally, I would suggest something like the 1235 as the next upgrade from the 1433 because I like the RPM reduction you get from going up in diameter to offset the extra pitch drop. Given the likely lake elevation in TX, I would expect the 1617 to be a good prop for boarding and surfing as long as you dont have an hours ride at 30 MPH to get to your riding spot. RPM will be high and it will suck the fuel.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X