Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more build pictures from the fatory??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majestic,

How are you enjoying your z1? For whatever reason the 17 felt less tippy than my previous z1. Which was my only complaint about the 13's. going from your previous boat how have you enjoyed the upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBarnes05-12-84 View Post
      For whatever reason the 17 felt less tippy than my previous z1. Which was my only complaint about the 13's. going from your previous boat how have you enjoyed the upgrade.
      Think the TAPS3 plates could contribute to this? If they found a way to minimize the weight sensitivity, they need to promote that. We noticed that on our '13 Z1 as well, it was very noticeable.
      "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Thanks Jean , got my first set of pictures today . They are up in the picture forum.
        If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Last edited by Langwell; 06-22-2017, 09:46 PM.
          If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Dandy,

I think it was either that or the bigger engine providing more stability. I kinda undersold it in my previous post but it's more like night and day with the weight sensitivity. I also noticed they went to 1 tracking fin. Could be a combo of all things mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBarnes05-12-84 View Post
              Majestic,

How are you enjoying your z1? For whatever reason the 17 felt less tippy than my previous z1. Which was my only complaint about the 13's. going from your previous boat how have you enjoyed the upgrade.
              Well I would say we miss a few items over our 22Ve, mainly handling. The way the 22Ve handled was what sold me on a Tige. The Z1 cruising down the lake leans quite badly to one side of just me in the boat (180lbs). I rarely drive solo so I will get over it. When turning at speed our VE would stay flat and handled amazing. I find the Z1 rolls quite badly like I am driving a I/O again. I assume the lack of 2 tracking fins is the cause. I was going to add 1 fin but I don't want to sacrifice the wave.

Storage wise I feel we are fairly even. We lost the bow storage in the VE but gained under seat storage on the Z1 without having the ballast sacs so far forward.

The wave stock is great I am enjoying the ease of set up. I love the tower and Bimini. I am trying to find the cause of the squeaky Bimini when stowed.

I am finally settled with the DSP DX-6. I , wish I could get a little more volume, but it is tuned for sound fairly well I just have to run at 75% volume. I ordered the DX-4 for the Rev 10's non DSP. Hoping my FAE will help when I get it installed, I haven't installed the towers yet either.

The color scheme is amazing, the interior is the right size for our family and so far I enjoy the wave far more than the RZX2. We still don't have all our stuff organized where we want it but will get sorted out soon.

Only regret is we mistakenly added a second heater which forced us to loose some valuable storage. I would have traded for heated seats.

Comment

If you think this one is a little tippy I'm sure glad u never had a 13!

Comment

20170623_155434_resized.jpgIMG_2405.JPG[ATTACH]20170623_155442_resized.jpg

SO Tige came through and here are the build pics thus far on my RZX3....
                  Last edited by Jwolfe; 06-27-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

IMG_3298 (Large).jpgIMG_3369 (Large).jpg

A couple of more that I just received

Comment

Working...
                    X