2016 Z-3 Taps 3 surf settings missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Z-3 Taps 3 surf settings missing

So after having a rear view camera installed on my 2016 Z-3 the surf setting tab is gone from the Tige Touch screen. I can only adjust the Taps tab. I assume a firmware issue. Any suggestions would help?

Probably just needs to be "re-activated" in the dealer settings. I had my firmware flashed....and the bow sac option had disappeared and it activated my underwater lights button which is only light I do not have. I got into dealer settings, de-activated the underwater lights, activated the bow sac and was good to go in 5 mins. You do need dealer code to access. Disclaimer: I may be wrong on this, just an educated guess

Comment

I got the dealer code but when I get into the settings there is no option for the Taps 3.

Comment

Who put in your camera and enabled??

Comment

My dealer. There an hour away so was hoping for an easy fix before I pull it off the lake and take it in.

Comment

Had to be something they did while messing with the settings

Comment

Ok think I found the issue. In setting it gives me the option to enable ActiveVX but I have Taps 3. Looks like wrong software got loaded when the camera was added. Can this be fixed by reloading via thumb drive?

Comment

Try choosing AVX, reboot and then see if it gives you an option to switch back to TAPS3.

Comment

Working...
                X