Finally trading up to a Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally trading up to a Z3

Still shaking a bit as this happened really fast and technically hasn't quite happened just yet but just a few signatures away now.

The Blue Monster is still searching for a new home for the next week or so, so please check out the classifieds if you interested in a surf ready 06 24Ve.

Thanks to ElevatedConcepts, Germaine Marine, and Noah Germaine for making this all happen on her new name "Green Machine" I couldn't be happier with the process thus far. As pictures are customary or "pictures or didn't happen" here is my what will soon be my new to me 2016 Tige Z3
    IMG_0510.jpg

The colors are wild I know but I dig it! Best birthday present I could have asked for. Can't wait to slam it and get the wave dialed in.

More pictures to follow!
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

I think you meant to say those colors are awesome. Best looking boats on and off the water. Such classic lines.

Comment

That's a sick boat!!

Comment

Sweet color combo!

Comment

Congrats, the wife and I have been looking at that exact boat online for a few weeks now, just hadn't made it up to Mesa to look at it.

We bought our RZ4 from Germaine and they were and have been great to deal with.

Comment

Dj, hit me up, I'll find you something sick.
            Germaine Marine
            "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
              Still shaking a bit as this happened really fast and technically hasn't quite happened just yet but just a few signatures away now.

The Blue Monster is still searching for a new home for the next week or so, so please check out the classifieds if you interested in a surf ready 06 24Ve.

Thanks to ElevatedConcepts, Germaine Marine, and Noah Germaine for making this all happen on her new name "Green Machine" I couldn't be happier with the process thus far. As pictures are customary or "pictures or didn't happen" here is my what will soon be my new to me 2016 Tige Z3
              [ATTACH]45857[/ATTACH]

The colors are wild I know but I dig it! Best birthday present I could have asked for. Can't wait to slam it and get the wave dialed in.

More pictures to follow!
              I dig those colors!! One of a kind for sure and the colors look good together IMO! Congrats you won't regret it!!

Comment

Congrats man, You are gonna love the Z3!

Comment

The color combo is AWESOME!!
                  Can't wait to see interior!

Comment

She's a BEAUT Clark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Nice looking Z3. Digg the name "Green Machine" too.
                      Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! I'm looking forward to the upcoming surf reports.
                        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I am sure I will be firing questions away once I get it and start crawling around in it. Just waiting on some final verification information and she is mine. (pending it passes my inspection) I will post some pictures of interior when I get some pictures of the interior.
                          My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
                            Congratulations and Happy Birthday! I'm looking forward to the upcoming surf reports.
                            Thanks Mike, Surf Report is looking good... knee/hip high, lefts all day.

Comment

congrats on the new ride...
                              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Working...
                              X