X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for Bimini

Anyone know of any good sites to find a Bimini top
    It's for a 2004 22v

I like the Monster Cargo Bimini. Its bigger and better than the OEM one that came with my boat.
    https://www.monstertower.com/cargo-rack-bimini.html

I also got some keychain quick release things so I could snap the fabric on and off easily. I leave the rack up 100% of the time and just remove the fabric when trailering/storage.
    Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Originally posted by Stingreye View Post
      I like the Monster Cargo Bimini. Its bigger and better than the OEM one that came with my boat.
      https://www.monstertower.com/cargo-rack-bimini.html

I also got some keychain quick release things so I could snap the fabric on and off easily. I leave the rack up 100% of the time and just remove the fabric when trailering/storage.
      How hard is it to take the frame off? Or is there a way it folds into the tower like the OEM one does? We put our tower down all the time so that would be an issue but we are interested in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just ordered the Cargo Bimini and subsequently cancelled the order as I sold my Ve.

Do not purchase from Monster Tower!!!

It took me some serious digging and research but the Bimini is not actually made by Monster it's made by company down the street from them called "great lakes boat tops" the cost is the same but you'll save a bundle on shipping through them. Also it only comes in black from Monster Tower, you can get any sunbrella color you want for the same cost from the manufacture.
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

[QUOTE=Thegerman618;778705]Just ordered the Cargo Bimini and subsequently cancelled the order as I sold my Ve.

Do not purchase from Monster Tower!!!

It took me some serious digging and research but the Bimini is not actually made by Monster it's made by company down the street from them called "great lakes boat tops" the cost is the same but you'll save a bundle on shipping through them. Also it only comes in black from Monster Tower, you can get any sunbrella color you want for the same cost from the manufacture.[/QU

Does anyone know what is entailed to take the frame off the tower? Right now we have to put screws and all kinds of effort into putting our bimini up. We fold our tower a lot so the frame being the way it is would be an issue

Comment

Look into a sewlong bimini. Costs more...but simple to put up and down and very big. I know a few people that dont order a factory bimini and get that one, its badass. Will be what i get when I upgrade for sure

Comment

Cool thanks TigeFamily, I will check it out.

Comment

Working...
              X