Boat cover for 2005 Tige 22v with e series tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat cover for 2005 Tige 22v with e series tower

I am looking for a good quality similar to oem boat cover that isn't extremely expensive. I love the ratchet strap design of the oem cover and want my new one to have that as well for when I keep it on the water. Please let me know what you guys have found... post pictures and links please +thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the reason I am in search of a new cover thanks to a recent storm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Evolution covers

I know these are not inexpensive, but you can trailer with them and they are great quality.

Comment

A second vote for Evolution. Buy one and don't worry about it anymore.
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Check Commercial Sewing Outer Armor covers, I am very satisfied with mine.

Comment

Do you need to trailer with the cover on? If not, we had a custom mooring cover made that went over the entire boat , tower and swim platform. It has two zipper access doors and does an awesome job in keeping all the East Texas bugs out. Cost us $1500.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dj2 View Post
              Check Commercial Sewing Outer Armor covers, I am very satisfied with mine.
              Was just looking at these. Where did you purchase them?

Comment

Another vote for Evolution. I'm very pleased with the quality and fit of my cover.

Comment

I called commercial sewin and ordered it directly from them. Not sure if they still sell directly to consumer anymore, I bought mine 2 years ago. Here are some pictures I took when I got it in.

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X