Krypt surf racks for older Tige racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krypt surf racks for older Tige racks

Just wanted to let everyone know, I replaced one of my original Tige wakeboard racks with a Krypt double surf rack. I was able to use the original Tige base so it can still swing in and out, I changed out the screws that come with the new rack and used the Krypt bungee. Takes a little modification but it works. Going to do the other side soon.20160727_155105 1111.jpg

I have the exact configuration on my 05 22v with the Type E tower - minus the rotating base. I used the slots in the krypt base plates to pass thru bolts into the oval placard on the rear tower supports. Didn't even have to drillI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have thought about this for my RZ4 I have the same series racks. Have you had a surfboard like inland surfer in there? Do they do OK getting transported without damaging the boards? Im still nervous putting a 500-1000 board in a rack and driving my boat above surf speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy View Post
        I have the exact configuration on my 05 22v with the Type E tower - minus the rotating base. I used the slots in the krypt base plates to pass thru bolts into the oval placard on the rear tower supports. Didn't even have to drillI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Photo??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I actually have an inland surfer swallow v2 and a tako. No problems at all. I also carry a landlock sometimes which is heavy and long no problems.

Comment

I know I'm way behind on this thread, but would you be able to send me a screen shot or picture of your order from this? Or link me the exact ones you ordered from their site? I'm having issues finding some that will mount to that original Tige plate

Comment

Working...
            X