Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member looking for owners in the Houston area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member looking for owners in the Houston area.

Hey tigeowners,
    Had Malibu and Nautique, now looking for advice on a good used Tige. Any riders in the Houston area?
    What models/engines were the more reliable?
    Can you tow with towers folded?
    Hard to decide which model to get for mostly wake boarding and a little surf.
    Would like to know the differences/changes between '05 and '10 Tiges.
    Any recommendations for sale? Willing to travel to get a well cared for boat for a budget of $20-$30K.

Thanks Ahead!
    Last edited by jo-e90; 06-11-2017, 02:20 AM.

So...its the general consensus that towing with the tower up is best because that is the intended position for it to be the strongest. In your price range I would be looking for a mid 2000's 22V. I am not in your area but I know they usually sit right around the $30K mark. I have a 2002 21V which can be gotten these days for low $20's. We wakeboard most of the time and surf a little.

Lots of models and years to discuss it sounds like. I am not the expert for sure.

Comment

Hey OP,

Give Texas Tige a buzz and tell them your criteria. Talk to Brandon (Owner) or Eric (Sales). They are working the Summer Boat show this week, but they are great to work with. Their service dept (Larry) also does a great job and will shoot you straight.

Cheers,
      Brandon
      -Brandon Lucas
      Houston, Tx

Comment

Working...
      X