• Show
Clear All

Here is the main one.
    https://open.spotify.com/user/123120...rePtY3WMfemF6i

Comment

Originally posted by sledhead004 View Post
      Thegerman? can't seem to find it.

I am thegerman
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        I loved Hearhens the first couple thousand times I heard it, lol!

I love all types of music, but Reggae or a good beat make me happiest on the water.

added Iration last year, experimenting with Judah and the Lion now.
        Love reggae, favorite boat music! Iration, tribal Seeds, Stick Figure, Rebelution, The Green, are some of my favorites. If you haven't heard Through the Roots check out the song "Fed up". I think it's on their "here to stay" album.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
          Raggae: Soja & Stick Figure (all albums) are an absolute must. Others as mentioned Dirty heads, Iration, Mellow mood, B Foundation, Pacific Dub, Rebelution, SDIB, Seedless, Tribal Seeds,

Otherwise I use Soundcloud (Genre- Tropical House) a lot on the boat as it's great upbeat music without being skrillex or other feel like I should be on some ecstasy type music. It's non-offensive so everyone can enjoy. There are lots of hour long sets or you can make your own playlists as you hear songs you like. Biggest name would be Thomas Jack. All the 1 hour sets have a parrot on them.

Others on soundcloud under the Tropical House Genre.
          Kygo
          Miso
          Casualt
          Theo
          Shine Music
          Marc Vandelay

I love these kinds of threads. Always looking for new music.
          I'd hop on your boat any day!

Comment

So, I forgot the obvious, MUSE is a big part of our playlist. We just saw a band open for them called PVRIS (Paris) and I think we might have to add them to the surf playlist!

Comment

Working...
            X