Hard tanks fill but not the bags....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard tanks fill but not the bags....

Any ideas to why just the hard tanks fill but not the bags....nothing at all on both sides. Tige z3 with pro ballast.

Do the hard tanks fill to the point that water exits the vent and drain, yet no water in the sac? Theres basically 3 paths for filling the sac. Main fill line and 2 gravity lines from the top of the tank to the bottom of the sacs.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

No it fills but reaches 100 percent. It never starts to over flow but must get some water in the tanks for it to drain

Comment

when it reaches 100 it shuts off is what you mean right? Or are you saying that it hits 100, you hit fill again and it just never fills the bags....?

If its stopping at 100 and the bags arent full you need to readjust the timers. If you are hitting fill after it reaches 100 and it still isnt filling the bags then their is another problem..
        Germaine Marine
        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Sound like the gauge is off of the water if not filling the tank, Even with the sac folded up, the tank will over flow when full. Should be less than 4 minutes to fill the tank, less then 8 to fill both tank and OEM sac.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It felt like a good 8 mins till the status hit 100 percent but can double check next time we are out. We were in some major algae as well so I wonder if it was partially clogged too and was running slow....

Comment

I would pop the cartridge out of the pump body and make sure its all clear. The timer gauge simply runs off the time the pump is switched on.

Comment

At 8 minutes I would expect some water in the bags, but I can tell you my timer is set to around 11:45 for a full fill of the rear hard tanks and bags. Fill times will vary...

Comment

Well finally had a chance to mess with the timers out on the lake and that was the problem. They were set around 7 to 9. I put them at 12 and it filled them full.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X