Boat troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat troubles

Need some help. I was out in the lake yesterday and everything was fine. Pulled tubes, wakeboards, surfed, etc. took a couple hour break to let storms pass and went back out. Pulled one wakeboarder fine. Second one got in and just started going. I thought the boat sounded a little funny and I thought I saw a little smoke coming from under the swim platform and smelled something. Shut boat down immediately checked temperature and it was fine. I looked everything over and couldn't find anything. Boat started fine, all gauges were good so gave it another try. Barely got going and boat seemed to run rough again thought I smelled something again so shut it down. Again couldn't find anything. Got boarder in and decided to ease back to trailer the boat. Never smelled anything again but it's definitely not running right. Almost feels like a vibration. Prop is fine and I know I didn't hit anything. This is first tank of fuel and down to about 1/4 tank.

Could it be a fuel issue? Not sure what the smell would have been?? I bought some sea foam and put in the tank last night but haven't tried to run it yet.

Any other suggestions? Bad plug? Impeller?

Anything else that would help to diagnose?

Thanks for any help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working...
X