Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIGE OWNERS REUNION/GERMAINE MARINE

Hello everyone,

I have the pleasure of tasking the reunion this year for Germaine Marine. I am reaching out to those who will be attending for questions about new boats and or requests for the reunion. We have a really nice game plan in the works but I would love to hear from those who have been out to events with dealer support. Likes and dislikes would be awesome as I can tailor what we currently have laid out based on recommendations. This year the dealer support will be outstanding, organized and informative for those debating an upgrade in the future or those currently shopping. If you are starting the process now or see yourself shopping during that time frame, please message me specifics regarding what you might be looking for.

The tentative plan is for 3 boats. While I cant currently get into which ones, rest assured we will have the latest on the line available.

The boats will be on display covers off Friday late afternoon and early evening, so that everyone can see them off the water, look at lines, ask questions etc. Saturday morning we will have the boats in the water. Given the fact that wake surfing has taken the industry by storm, we will spend extensive time previous to the event dialing all the boats to surf.. The mark wont be missed when it comes to knowing exactly how the boats perform in that department from the first demo Saturday morning on.

This year we will be working off a schedule. A list with time slots will be available Thursday evening on. If getting a demo at a certain time is important to you please locate the coordinators D&P or The German and sign up for that specific slot as early as possible. Of the available times, we will have a handful of early bird slots for those looking to get out at down patrol. Any special requests can also be made on that sheet.

Noah Germaine is pumped for the event this year and has made it as clear as day that he wants the event to go off with a bang.

Here is to a distant but fast approaching reunion!

Happy Summer,
    Germaine Marine
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Wow! That will be amazing. Looking forward to it. Always grateful for their support and participation.
    Thank you for your efforts!
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

That is amazing! Huge props to Germaine marine for their hard work in this. It isn't easy for a boat dealer to do this sort of thing, because the rewards may not come immediately, and may not come for years.
      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

First off we are super appreciative of Germaine and what they have done for the reunion the past few year. Their support along with many other sponsors make this such a great event. Whether it be boat demos, demoing the newest boards and equipment, or seeing many of the friends and owners we enjoy hanging out with.

Secondly, the demo list. I am working closely with elevated to get this built so please feel free to reach out. Here is what we need and request:
        Time Requested
        Name
        Number in Crew
        Surf Direction (Regualar/Goofy) if you have both please let us know
        Specific Model you are interested in Riding behind.

Thanks again Germaine and Elevated for the support looking forward to seeing everyone out there.
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Working...
        X