Prop noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prop noise

Getting the boat out for the summer. Pop is making some noise. Like a dry bearing maybe? Thoughts? It's in the lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the boat with the Fokus wrap, light bar, rigid industries light kit and wrap over the teak platform??
    Last edited by freeheel4life; 05-21-2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Yep that is ours. We took the graphics off the swim deck when we bought it though. That was an accident waiting to happen. Put Hydroturf on the swim deck instead. it was covered in the glue they used to try and keep the graphic on there. Would have sanded for hours to get it looking decent again.
      IMG_7597.JPG

Comment

Nice. We have serviced that boat back when PO had it, when they could agree on who was paying(believe it was owned by two different families.) You said its in the water. Are you marina storage at Lucky this year??

Comment

lol yes it was owned by two people that I think had a falling out.. we have had some pretty rough times with the boat so far. I don't know if a bearing or something may be ready to give, but it stopped after a while and everything is running great this year. We had some time this year to go through things. Fingers crossed we get towed more than it does this summer haha. We were up at Arrow. we are usually camped there or Anderson most weekends. Are you at Prestige?

Comment

Working...
          X