No announcement yet.

New RZR build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I was thinking Boardman. Just thought it was funny that Tige was trying to upsell it as "no cost". Assuming the mold has been taken care of and had no cracks, it's simply a matter of mold prep when they grab top cap. Same amount of wax, release compound, etc either way. Just something I'd never really put any thought into.

Comment

They are using the top cap mold from the R20 without the cooler on my build. I'm going to try to get down there for a tour once I find out the date they pop the mold. If anyone has a build going on I'd gladly check their boat out and take some pictures.

Comment

JackStraw.....Welcome and hope to see you on the water. RZR is a great boat. Enjoy.
        Nick
        Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Wow, that's a nice looking boat!!! Congrats!

Comment

JackStraw.. I am currently working with Matt @ modern marine also on a new R20. Mine came in at the beginning of this week just waiting on the trailer to get here so i can take the boat. Hoping that it will be here this weekend so i can get it monday tige r20 design.jpg

Comment

Nice! Reese where do you plan on boating mostly?

Comment

thank you BurnMac42. i live in hidden valley lake community in indiana so i will use it there the most but we also go south to norris lake and to laurel lake.

Comment

Working...
                X