FAE for 2017, order through Tige parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAE for 2017, order through Tige parts?

I just got a reply from FAE when I inquired on my wait list status, that they will be available mid summer through Tige Parts. Anyone else tracking this?
    Paul Middlemore

I had a rough idea that this may be coming after I was inquiring a few months ago for my '17, so not surprised, just hoping that the contracts and pricing worked out well to avoid a price increase with any dealer mark-up.

Comment

We are pinging the dealer today to find out what the deal is as I figured that we should have already had ours by now (that wait list deal doesn't sit well with me as I was put on the wait list back in March) Not real excited about the middle of summer notification, which really means, perhaps our last run of the season we will have it. I would ping your dealer asap as I kinda feel that those who already bought a 17 need to get theirs before future orders have them installed.
      Paul Middlemore

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Middlemore View Post
        I just got a reply from FAE when I inquired on my wait list status, that they will be available mid summer through Tige Parts. Anyone else tracking this?
        I got the same reply today.

Comment

Working...
        X