Z3 interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z3 interior

I have a 2013 Z3 that the interior is cracking and seems to be rotting in areas
    I did buy the boat used but the dealer we got it from had it dry stored so it was well taken care of i think
    I don't feel like I should be having this problem so I wanted to see if any other people were having
    The same problem?

There's at least one other thread going right now on this same topic. Seems like maybe thatyear wasn't the best for upholstery.

Comment

Same problem but I was able to get most of the bad skins replaced by the dealer. Has to be the year and quality or stretching of it.

Comment

my 2012 z3 has terrible vinyl, I've had to vinyl paint and refurbish several areas. Seems are popping too. Tige is not known for good interiors, my 21 year old Searay fishing boat has better vinyl.

Comment

Seems like they had a bad run in these years. There is another thread around about this if you search it.

They aren't the only company to run into this. MC had a bad run in the early 2000's and its well documented. They took care of the failures in the warranty period, but nothing extra. These boats just needed seats after 3-5 years. Its expensive and it sucks, but it is what it is. Tige seems to have a similar thing going here. Since Tiges production run stops end of June each year, all 2013s(unless it was a long term hold over) are out of the 3 year warranty offered at that time. Further that warranty was extended to only the original purchaser.

Its always worth a try to see if a dealer will help you out, but I don't see there being any obligation on Tige's part warranty wise. Most of these boats are now 4 years old and its gonna be on the owner.

I have 2 paint cracks that popped up this year on my 2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide bags. I'm the second owner and I don't expect Harley to do anything for me, never even crossed my mind. Things happen. Bad paint, bad vinyl, soon it will be bad touch screens... Just part of owning used stuff outside warranty.

Comment

Working...
          X