Cover suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover suggestion

We have a 2016 z3 with the alpha tower and Bimini extension. I'm looking for a full cover that goes over the tower, Bimini and swim platform as the East Texas bugs take a toll on the Bimini top. The boat stays under the boat house and we would not be towing with this cover. Anyone have any suggestions for a quality mail order cover? My neighbor has a Malibu with a full cover and zipper door so he can jump in and grab something without taking off the cover. I'd also want the ratchet tightening system around the sides.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I looked into something like that as well. As far as I could find, you have to have it made custom at an upholstery shop. I was quoted 2500 cause of the extra material...and it also depends on if you want built-in vents, etc

Comment

Actually just saw in another post from "surf captian"...that they found an over the tower cover from Carver Covers, guessing they are online

Comment

We ordered this cover for our previous boat, its a simple cover but worked perfectly to keep everything clean and protected. We ordered a swim platform cover from Tige for the new boat and will either use this cover or order another like it. How this helps
        2016-03-03 18.23.41.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X