REAR BIMINI EXTENSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REAR BIMINI EXTENSION

Good morning everyone! Does anyone know where I can purchase the rear Tower Bimini extension for this model? I'm having a hard time finding it on the internet. Any help would be greatly appreciated exclamation point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I have that same tower but my top looks completely different i will send you a pic

Comment

You will need to take it to a local canvas shop and have one made.

Comment

I've seen one before. Those two cutouts of the fabric are where the poles attach to the tower. There is already a zipper for it to zip to and everything!! I found on last year from a company somewhere in Michigan or Minnesota but for the life of me can't find it again. It only extended the Bimini a nother 12 or 14 inches, but it balanced out the look. Oh well....thanks for the replies!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeG View Post
          I have that same tower but my top looks completely different i will send you a pic
          Thanks!

Comment

Found a pic of one this morning.

Comment

Probably was Great Lakes Skipper. The have a lot of New Old Stock OEM stuff they sell on the web and Ebay. I know they sell a ton of MC stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by boardman74 View Post
                Probably was Great Lakes Skipper. The have a lot of New Old Stock OEM stuff they sell on the web and Ebay. I know they sell a ton of MC stuff.
                Thanks boardman74. I'll check!!

Comment

Working...
                X