2016 Z3 Touchscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Z3 Touchscreen

Touchscreen display is not turning on? Any ideas? Maybe a fuse?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We had similar issues with our Z1 when it was new. Dealer stated a lot of the connections underneath the helm get knocked loose in transit. He reconnected everything, then placed zip ties around them all at the connection points and we haven't had any issues in the 2 years since.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
      We had similar issues with our Z1 when it was new. Dealer stated a lot of the connections underneath the helm get knocked loose in transit. He reconnected everything, then placed zip ties around them all at the connection points and we haven't had any issues in the 2 years since.
      Thanks, that sounds better than the scenarios swirling around in my mind the past few hours.

Comment

1. Check the house battery voltage. 2. Did you disconnect batteries for winter, make sure one of the wires didn't get left off.

Comment

Switch the isolator to combined. If that fires everything up then let it run that way for a while. Once the batteries seem to have a charge, switch back to 1 and see what the house battery voltage is reading. If it drops below 12 volts my money would be on a bad isolator. Tige has had some issues with the prolsocharge....
          Germaine Marine
          "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Yes, it was my batteries.
            Put a good charge on them and everything is fine. I've only had this Z3 for a few weeks and did not plug the charger in after our 3rd trip to the lake.
            One problem I am having is with the GPS, it's a white screen and tracks my route but I haven't figured out how to bring up a map. I haven't spent much time on it but a white screen does nothing for me as far as keeping track of where we've traveled on the lake.

Comment

Working...
            X