Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tax Day Surf in Iowa: new record for us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Day Surf in Iowa: new record for us!

This is the new record for this family--although I did make the young fella do it rather than me. He did act like he was pretty cold. And he was stoked; sort of a cold/stoke combo. I probably would have also, but boat/kid/mom logistics would have made it "tense" with my driver I fear.
    Water temp 51, air temp 70, zero other boats on lake. It was a glorious day here in Okoboji, IA.
    Attached Files
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Awesome! Wish I could have got out with you Dakota4ce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hahaha Awesome !
      Wish I could too! still got frozen spot on the lake.. maybe Two weeks if we are lucky and we gonna be ready to go!
      Can't wait haha

Comment

Awesome. I love seeing the early birds out in the cold. Good on you guys for getting out on the water.

I skied and surfed a few weeks ago. Water 55, air 65.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Gosh, that seems cold. For you folks in the cold world, temp at Katherines Landing in Arizona was 90 and wind was about 2-4 mph on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by gman View Post
            Gosh, that seems cold. For you folks in the cold world, temp at Katherines Landing in Arizona was 90 and wind was about 2-4 mph on Wednesday.
            What was the water temp? We were scheduled to go this weekend but it looks like rain the entire time.

Nice you guys got out this week.
            Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Working...
            X