Vinyl Color Matching Help Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinyl Color Matching Help Needed!

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone knows the manufacturer and/or color name of the Vinyl on my 2006 Tige 22V, trying to match up colors to repair the removable bow centre cushion but having trouble finding a good match.

Here is a pic of the bow area, thanks!

IMG_0707.jpg

Send a email to Tige (info@tige.com) with your hull number and with what your looking for. I did this a while back to get the exact color name of the hull and they were quick to reply with the info needed.

That said, you won't find a perfect match due damage by the sun, sunblock, sweat, etc. if want a perfect match then find something with same texture and color (as close as you can). Then call SEM Products and have them locate a dealer for you that can do custom blends. These are usually auto body shops or upholstery shots.. The dealer then can make a perfect match SEM Color Coat paint. I have used their rattle can SEM Color Coat on auto vinyl before and worked great. Good luck.

Comment

If it were my boat, and it is just the center removable cushion, I think it is perfectly acceptable for that cushion to be 'close enough' and would just have a local upholstery shop show you what they have and run with it. Any other cushion, and I would say otherwise.

I think despite the good contacts Tige may have for you, the odds of finding the exact same material are very slim. I would call, like Kurk said, but I wouldn't have my hopes up that if you order it from someone, that it will match any closer than what you could have already gotten locally.
      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I went the local upholstery shop route.

Comment

Working...
        X