Peace out and good luck Ragboy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace out and good luck Ragboy!

I am sure some of you have seen that our mutual friend Ragboy is now working with Supra in an official capacity, and no longer with Tige. I hope this new deal is wonderful for him, and I personally thank him for all of the help he offered me with my old 24Ve setup as well as with setting up my friend's RZX.

No one has done more to promote wakesurfing than this guy and his family, IMHO. Cheers!
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Yes, I too saw this announcement. Wishing him well. He is so sharing with his knowledge of setting up boats.

Comment

I feel like this will make a big impact on tige's advertisement along with showing the wakesurf community what tige can really do. Tige's are great boats, they just seem to be lacking the amount of people who believe that.

Hopefully we will still get some great videos in the near future.

Comment

Thank you very much!
        http://wake9.com/

Comment

Totally right! We'll be missing you Ragboy haha. Wish you well with Supra team! We just lost a very helpful person for almost every Tigé question

Comment

I will still answer questions the same way, just not on newer boats I don't have experience with. Or you can ask me about my kayak, and my 14' aluminum fishing boat with 2 stroke 30 HP motor. ;-)

Comment

Thanks RB for all the support over the years. It was you that convinced to go with the 24ve a decision i have been very happy with. Your videos have always been great and your testing superb.
              Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                I feel like this will make a big impact on tige's advertisement along with showing the wakesurf community what tige can really do. Tige's are great boats, they just seem to be lacking the amount of people who believe that.

Hopefully we will still get some great videos in the near future.
                Lots of neat things happening with Tige, should be a great year.
                Germaine Marine
                "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Bummed to see you leave Ragboy, and shocked it was for Supra. Thanks for all the suggestions over the years and hard work at not only the events, but in effort of building up the whole wake surf community.

Cheers,
                  -Brandon Lucas
                  Houston, Tx

Comment

Thanks, Ragboy for all of your contributions. I hope this new move brings good things for you and your family.
                    Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Thanks again, and you know how to reach me if you need anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X