X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work on the colors.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's so nice! Thanks for the offer, we're always open to hearing what others have found works best. We haven't heard a delivery yet, it'll be delivered to Germaine Marine in Mesa.

Comment

Originally posted by Surf Captain AZ View Post
        ..we're always open to hearing what others have found works best.
        If Elevated offers to help set your Z3 up, I would recommend jumping at that opportunity. His surf wave is the best I have ever experienced, BAR NONE. Nice looking boat by the way. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
          If Elevated offers to help set your Z3 up, I would recommend jumping at that opportunity. His surf wave is the best I have ever experienced, BAR NONE. Nice looking boat by the way. Congratulations!
          Thanks!!! We just food out she's being delivered tomorrow but waiting for the trailer until probably next week. Waawaa. Lol

Comment

IMG_4487.jpg

She's here in AZ and she's GORGEOUS!!!!! Now just waiting on the trailer

Comment

IMG_4476.jpg

Ooooo that sparkle!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum and the TO's group. We all like pics here and you have done it nice.

Those are awesome colors and a very nice layout. You will love the Z1. Keep us posted how your maiden voyage goes.
                Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

20170423_181338.jpg

We are in LOVE!!!!!

Comment

20170422_140804.jpg

She is gorgeous!!!! Now for the hard part... agreeing on a name ��
                    Last edited by Surf Captain AZ; 05-03-2017, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Looks awesome.
                      Germaine Marine
                      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
                        Welcome to the forum and the TO's group. We all like pics here and you have done it nice.

Those are awesome colors and a very nice layout. You will love the Z1. Keep us posted how your maiden voyage goes.
                        Thanks!!!! We had a great time at the lake, other than a little snafu with the bimini and a broken pole but otherwise all went went.

Comment

Congrats on the boat!!
                          Do you get out to Apache? I am in Tucson and we spend as many weekends as possible at Apache lake. Most other lakes in Phoenix seem to be hard to find a place to surf.

Comment

Originally posted by dj2 View Post
                            Congrats on the boat!!
                            Do you get out to Apache? I am in Tucson and we spend as many weekends as possible at Apache lake. Most other lakes in Phoenix seem to be hard to find a place to surf.
                            We just drove out to Apache while we were waiting for the boat to come in. 12 miles of gravel either way is just too rough for us. Apache is a beautiful lake but so remote. We usually go to Saguaro, really early on weekends because it is usually full and closed to watercraft by 9 or 10am. The nice part about that is there won't be too many boats, the downside is we have to get up with the sun :/ we live about 45 miles east of Phoenix.

Comment

^^^Getting up at 3 in the morning to be on the lake at sun-up is exhausting. Getting up at 0500 or 0600 is a kind of a waste of time (*depending on the lake) since you arrive on the lake at 730-0800 at best and have already missed 2-3 hours of the best water. If you allowed to camp out on the lake, I highly recommend it. Just put in Friday night, enjoy and incredible night on anchor in some cove, wake up with the sun and the birds, unclip the anchor and turn the key.

I was on the cusp of selling the boat and getting ATVs before I figured out that little trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Surf Captain AZ View Post
                                We just drove out to Apache while we were waiting for the boat to come in. 12 miles of gravel either way is just too rough for us. Apache is a beautiful lake but so remote. We usually go to Saguaro, really early on weekends because it is usually full and closed to watercraft by 9 or 10am. The nice part about that is there won't be too many boats, the downside is we have to get up with the sun :/ we live about 45 miles east of Phoenix.
                                I understand the dirt road, but after going to that lake for 30 years it doesn't bother me. It is actually worth it to make sure we are not overcrowded, infested with PWCs and can always find a place to surf.

Comment

Working...
                                X