Taps Wiring question - 1998 Tige Pre 2100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taps Wiring question - 1998 Tige Pre 2100

Greetings! So, while cleaning up the wiring under my dash I made the mistake of unhooking something I thought i didn't need ... and didn't take a picture. It ended up being the relay for my Taps Wedge. I'm not sure how to hook it back up. I like to think i'm good at researching, but found zero documentation. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    The boat is a 1998 Tige Pre 2100, the taps system is a Bennett V351 and i control the wedge through a switch on the throttle.

Coming out of the throttle are 3 thin cables: red, white, and black

FromThrottle.jpg

The relay has 8 cables, on one side there is: black, red, white and a dark blue. The other side has: Green, Yellow, Black w/ white stripe, Red w/ white stripe. It's pictured below.

Relay.jpg

Coming from the HPU are 4 cables: blue, yellow, green, and a black that plugs into the Taps gauge.

FromHPU.jpg

Then there is of course my positive and ground that connect to the relay (assuming black and red). Below is a crudely drawn visual of what i'm looking at. Thanks in advance!

Diagram.jpg

See if this helps

taps rewire.jpg

Comment

Thanks, i'll work with this and let you know what i find.

Comment

Forgot welcome to the forum. Post up a picture of your boat when you get a chance.

Comment

Working...
        X