Look out Utah, here I come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look out Utah, here I come

After 4 years in wisconsin, I'm done with the winters and 2 weeks of summer. leaving the state on 3/25 and moving to SLC- grantsville actually. leaving a job I have been at for 30 years so bittersweet and a little nervous but will be glad to get back to the west closer to family and a decent summer.
    will fly back and retrieve the boat/truck in early may once the salt is gone. not sure if the boat will be sticking around as I haven't used it enough in the last few years and would be nice to stick the funds toward something I would use more, but who knows...
    lots of peeps on here from the west and look forward to meeting some more...
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Well, there goes the neighborhood!

Bring your boat. You can leave it at my place. You'll drive right past me to get to grantsville. And then right past me again to get to any lake that doesn't have salt in it.

Comment

so if I park it there, you want to take over the payments
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Welcome to Utah! Just please, please, don't do any tubing, surfing or power turns in smooth water when the wind is down. Save it for some wakeboarding! ... and then feel free to cut it up when the wind comes up in the afternoon.

Good, relatively clear lakes with beautiful mountains in the background here in my opinion.

Comment

Welcome!! If summer here were longer by one month on the front and back end Utah would be the perfect place to live!

Comment

What?! Don't sell the boat till September and come to reunion!!!
            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by dreddy View Post
              Good, relatively clear lakes with beautiful mountains in the background here in my opinion.
              from idaho originally so will be nice to get back to water that isn't green and has fish you can actually eat

and fwiw, I am the KING of power turns... only reason I bought a wakeboat was it's ability to carve turns while towing battling tubes..... what lake do you frequent so I can find ya
              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                What?! Don't sell the boat till September and come to reunion!!!
                it'll depend on the housing situation. it's considerably more spensive to live in utah vs wisco. if I can swing it, I would like to keep but it'll be the first to jettison if I need to for an abode..
                crazy too that utah, like wisco has an aversion to 3 car garages so space to store is an issue.
                2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I'll take over the payments. Should be about what my storage fee will be.

I have a 3 car garage. It's so short it won't fit anything inside of it though.

Comment

Working...
                  X