opinions on pricing to sell a 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinions on pricing to sell a 22ve

well, have an opportunity to take on a new role in another city and don't think at this point that the boat is going to get much use nor has it had much since new so thinking hard about selling it. would like some feedback from the TO group if you think I'm in the ballpark. I can't actually sell it for another 6 weeks as it's in storage and buried in the back of a 50,000sqft warehouse behind 80 other rv's/boats. spring release date is april 15 so I have a few weeks to ponder this. I don't see many 22ve's over 2009 for sale is my reasoning for asking here. knowing it's the same wetted surface as the rz2 and see them selling for much more, feels like this would be a very well priced unit to move.
    would appreciate any feedback.....

2012 tige 22ve. original owner
    130 +/- hrs
    white hull/black metalflake accent/special order color graphics(have a spare set as well)
    snap out carpet
    shower hot and cold
    bow filler/wind dam/sundeck filler(none have ever been used)
    upgraded chp regular surf sac and added secondary drain/fill pumps
    goofy side is still stock
    full lighting package-including downfiring led multicolor tower lights
    bimini
    ratchet tige tow cover
    roswell swivel surf/surf racks
    tower shipping brackets and a vinyl shrinkwrapped cover for winter storage(think it has 2 or 3 more winter uses in it)
    stereo upgrades:
    -added puck at drivers helm and stereo is wired outside of TT to run whether boat is on or not
    -exile zld
    -triple battery setup
    -3 arc audio amps totaling over 2000 watts. believe they are the xd series
    -6 wetsounds in-boats
    -4 icon8 tower
    -Jl 12w6 under helm
    boat has a heater but for some reason it runs 24/7 so I yanked the fuse.
    I would put the boat at a 9 out of 10. it has 2 marks on the gel smaller than 1/2" and interior has a couple minor scuffs but no stains. babes after every use.
    it will include all the stuff needed. bumpers/ropes/anchors/etc..
    trailer is a metalcraft. it has a dent or 2 in the fenders/rear and could use a new powdercoat. quoted $1800 to have it made to look like brand new.

need to get $47,900.
    think I'm in the ballpark?

Last edited by sandm; 03-03-2017, 01:01 PM.
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

I would guess you're pretty close. I sold my 13' Z1 for 52500 last summer. Similar size, and year model boats. Good luck with your sale.

Comment

Taking a quick look around at whats out there for 2012s and 13s I think you are right in there.

My first gut reaction was that you were a little high but after checking the usual places I don't think so. I'd start it at $49,900 personally.

Comment

Working...
      X