3 amp setup with Ws -420sq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 amp setup with Ws -420sq

I am drawing a blank on this. I have the eq with the wet wire 6ch rca cable. How are these suppose to wire into the 3 amps? I have the 2 towers running on splitters to the syndx4 so those are good but after that I'm stuck..... I have the two syndx6s with 808 s and 6 xs650s on one and a set of rev8s and xs12 on the other. Also need advice on how the cross overs and bridges are all suppose to be. Thanks!

the wet wire 6ch rca cable.
    These are the 3 outputs from the SQ to the tower zone amp, in-boat zone amp and woofer amp. No all you need is a 2 chnl from the head unit to the SQ's "MAIN" input.

I have the 2 towers running on splitters to the syndx4 so those are good
    ^^^ 1 & 2 of 6

I have the two syndx6s with 808 s and 6 xs650s on one
    ^^^ 3 & 4 of 6

and a set of rev8s and xs12 on the other.
    No here is where it gets a little tricky. 5 & 6 of 6 go to the chnl driving the woofer. Now you have all three zones.

So, for those pair of rev-8 towers on the #2 Syn-DX6. You will need to Y the tower output prior to the Y's plugged directly into the Syn-DX4 and run a pair of RCA over to this Syn-DX6 to the chnl 1-4 inputs. You will have to use another pair of splitters at this amp as well.

How those Y'd RCA's are plugged in is important. Almost more important than the x-overs.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Awesome! So total number of y splitters would be 6? Had to read it a dozen times but should be good. Thanks chpthril!
      Last edited by KyleRass41; 03-03-2017, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X