Colorado is Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado is Open

Going for the trifecta this weekend. Great MTB ride yesterday. Great first afternoon on the lake. Hitting copper MTN on Monday. Florida is for vacations.

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2823.jpg

Pueblo? Jealous! How was the water temp?

Comment

You crazy man. It was 91 degrees here about a week ago for 2 days and I almost talked myself into going for a ride on the boat, ended up golfing instead.

Comment

I love to see this since I am in Montana and the snow isn't holding up well for snowboarding. I'm hoping for a day with snowboarding, motorcycle ride and wakesurfing in my near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Z3CO23 View Post
          Pueblo? Jealous! How was the water temp?
          Cold as a witches titty mes thinks! Always good to see some hardcores making it happen though!
          Props to you Bakes!

Comment

NIce!! We went out this weekend here in NM! it was 75 on the lake but water temp was 49/51; a little too chilly for my thin wetsuit. I've never been out in feb before!
            2010 Tige RZ2 "Fully Loaded" 650hrs
            Surf Ballast & Enzo Bag - 1235 prop

Comment

It was 61 air and 48 water when we got off the lake. There are plenty of 70+ degree days in Feb...they just usually have 25 knot winds. Hoping to get 2-3 days in March. Gotta get my foil tuned.

All in all, 60+ air and 50+ water is great as long as no wind and sunny. Let's just say that I'm kind of an amateur weather enthusiast the past few years years.

Comment

Drone edit. Still learning this thing

https://vimeo.com/208181625

Comment

82 tomorrow at Pueblo. hoping water is 52. Going foiling

IMG_3009.jpg

Comment

Totally jealous of the warm weather! What drone are you running?

Comment

Working...
                    X