Our RZX2 Is Almost Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cek1 View Post
    Getting close. Should be here in a little over a week. Thank you Bjorenson Marine.
    Is that black flake or charcoal? Beautiful boat congrats

Comment

Originally posted by smithjd11 View Post
      Is that black flake or charcoal? Beautiful boat congrats
      Vivid Graphite Flake

Comment

Cek1- I think this was your boat to the right. I actually thought you had a different color until I came back to this thread .

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
          Cek1- I think this was your boat to the right. I actually thought you had a different color until I came back to this thread .
          Yes it is. Unfortunately they have to swap the graphics out before they ship it next week. Not a big deal and a pretty easy fix. We are very excited.

Comment

Yes it is. Unfortunately they have to swap the graphics out before they ship it next week. Not a big deal and a pretty easy fix. We are very excited.
            I heard, I was with Chase when Clint sent the message. I was thinking there was a mistake and you got the upgraded for free. That Vivd graphite looks really nice.

Comment

Yeah they were going to give it to us for free but we really like the standard graphic with our colors. I like clean and simple. I hate to make it more work for them but Chase understood.
              Attached Files

Comment

I do like that better on the RZX. I went with the upgraded on ours.

I have not heard when our boats are shipping though, my trailer had not even arrived yet. My boat is supposed to be complete on the 23rd but by now should be ready for final detail, graphics and wrapping.

This is the boat that is shipping with ours.
                Last edited by majestic; 02-18-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Do the trailers arrive separately or do the go to Tige then here?

Comment

Do the trailers arrive separately or do the go to Tige then here?
                    They will arrive at Tige from Tennessee then ship together. There was a load that had come in but mine was not on it, all black trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
                      They will arrive at Tige from Tennessee then ship together. There was a load that had come in but mine was not on it, all black trailers.
                      Mine isn't there either then. Mine is a white triple axle.

Comment

Any of you guys been able to hit the water for some reviews,Likes Dislikes ?

Comment

I like the looks and color schemes on both of those boats. Congrats to you both. You are going to love them. Can't wait to get your reviews and pics of the waves they put out.
                          Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Working...
                          X