21i resto help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21i resto help!

Hi looking for information on some parts to help me get my boat looking and functioning as it use too. Looking for some shock part number for the rear transom storage pervious owner took thwm off and never replaced them. Thanks photo 2[2].jpg

If no one can look on their boat to see theirs you will have to measure from post to post to find out the overall length. I would think they would use 25# to 30# shocks. Could even be less.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

I would do that if i had a shock, but i dont have any to measure so i can not do this. And i dont have stop straps either.

Comment

Open your hatches straight up like in the pic, grab a tape and measure the distance between the two mounting points. This will be your extended length. Run to your local autozone, oriellys, or whatever you have in your part of the country, and grab a couple.. shouldn't be much harder than that. The straps are just a couple pieces of material screwed between the hull and the hatch. One you've got your gas struts in place, find an old ratchet strap and cut a couple short pieces to screw in place.

Comment

Ok sounds good thanks for the advice and help.

Comment

Working...
          X